Friday 1 November 2013

Planning • Prop List (What will you need and why?)


For my film the use of props shall be fairly minimal, however to keep it authentic I will be using some minor (small) objectives to add someting to the trailer. The props I have chosen are all handheld so they are easy to manage and co-ordinate.
All these props are needed to help my actors react to emotional scenes but keep within the horror genre. I'm trying not to make my film overly conventional as I think this could lose a lot of important themes from the plot, but using blood, lighting and other obvious signifies to the genre will help my audience identify my genre.

Object/Prop
Actor Using
Shot Type
Notes
Candle
Emma (Maybe Dom)
Medium Long Shot
Long, thin, white with a stand
Photograph (X10)
Dom
Close Up
Them together happy - SPARE COPIES
Fake Blood (x10)
Emma (Maybe Dom)
Various
Makeup/Setting (Plenty Spare)
Paper for Love Letter (x10)
Dom
Close Up
SPARE COPIES
Pen
Dom
Close Up
Twist ball point (fountain style)
Bin
Dom
Medium Close Up
At Studio
Table
Dom
Wide Shot
At Studio
Hand Mirror?
Emma (Maybe Dom)
Close Up
Possibly if we have time?
Lamp
Dom
Tight 
At Studio
 Baby Video (and TV)
Dom
Tight 
To ask Emma
Flowers
Dom
Medium Shot
If we can find grave stone?
Car
None
Close Up
Decide who's car to use
Things in Emma's Room
Dom (Maybe Emma)
Wide/Establishing Shot
If I can film Emma's room



No comments:

Post a Comment