Wednesday 20 November 2013

Planning • Risk Assessment Sheet



When thinking about my location I had to plan what risks may occur when filming and using my chosen location. I had to consider what could be a potential problem and how I could over come this. I have included an image of my filled out risk assessment form.
Luckily the locations I have chosen are very safe and contained and I will be with the owner of the space on the day of filming as health and safety to oversee and take precautions. The studio has a fire extinguisher so any chance of a fire will be quickly taken care of, there is phones and internet access if help is required and there are neighbouring shops and areas where people could be reinforced if anything got out of hand.

Here are the three biggest and most likely risks that could occur:


Luckily having adult supervision, a fire extinguisher, a first aider and a first aid kit minimised a lot of the potential risks and problems that could occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment