Sunday 24 November 2013

Planning • Scene Ordering and Time Schedule


The filming will be done by myself, and I will be downloading the videos onto disks and memory sticks during the internal studio shoots for the poster and magazine cover. This is so I don't waste time downloading during my photography.

TUESDAYS RUNNING ORDER:
My plan for the shots will be as followed:

These shots I still want to film, but can't do on my main filming day because of the studio not having what I need and them being specific to another location.
  • EXT. Flowers on a grave
  • INT. Her emerging from the bath and going in the water 
  • INT. Pan of Emmas bedroom
  • INT. Baby video
  • INT. Dom tearing through Emma's room looking for anything and not finding it. He looks lost stood in the center of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment